HERE'S THE BUZZ...
"Keith Schneider gives a stalwart supporting performance as Marcellus Washburn, Harold’s sidekick. His song-and-dance talents make him a memorable part of the (mostly) one-sided “The Sadder But Wiser Girl” duet, and allows for him to lead a fantastic 'Shipoopi.'"
- THE MUSIC MAN (Sierra Repertory Theatre) - Marc Gonzalez, The Road to 1000 -- READ MORE
"In a remarkably energetic and engaging performance, Keith Schneider plays Marcellus Washburn, Hill’s reformed colleague whose loyalty motivates him to enable Harold in his schemes. Schneider really shines in the rousing musical number, 'Shipoopi’.”
- THE MUSIC MAN (Sierra Repertory Theatre) - The Union Democrat
“... Keith Schneider is hilarious as Parchester, The Family Solicitor who literally bounces through his big song and dance number, ‘The Family Solicitor’.”
- ME & MY GIRL (Surflight Theatre) - Tom Wrona, The Beachcomber
“... I’ve always felt that the real heart of the show lies in the two young couples, and herein lies the secret to why the Clock Tower production fares well in this comparison. Keith Schneider as Cornelius Hackl is absolutely delightful and C. Ryan Landerholm as his sidekick Barnaby Tucker is his perfect foil. These two young actors were infinitely more fun to watch than their counterparts from New York. Their singing, dancing and acting were just as expert.”
- HELLO, DOLLY! (Clock Tower Dinner Theatre) - Bill Beard, Beloit Daily News
“... Keith Schneider as Cornelius and C. Ryan Landerholm as Barnaby have a joy and enthusiasim missing in the performances of XXXXX and XXXXX.”
- HELLO, DOLLY! (Clock Tower Dinner Theatre) - Edith McCauley, The Rock River Times